Principal Hardware Architect
Job Id : PHWA001
Experience: 15 - 22 years
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronics, Communication, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
Role summary :
- Electrical design of the module/products from requirementspecifications.
- Estimate system power budget, Design of voltage regulators.
- Prepare detailed design document.
- Independent contributor and should handle the team technically
- Schematic entry in Altium.
- Define board layout constraints, routing guidelines for PCB layout designers.
- Perform Signal integrity analysis.
- Review the PCB layout.
- Prepare engineering BOM.
- Review the design for DFM/DFT.
- Prepare detailed board bring up and validation plan.
- Perform board bring up and validation.
- Assist in performing system level compliance tests and safety tests.
- Define test functions for manufacturing testing.
Desired Experience And Knowledge
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Electronics/Electrical engineering. 15 - 22 years of experience in HIGH SPEED BOARD DESIGN and testing. Experience in SI simulation & analysis will be a plus
- Should have experience in Mixed & Digital Analogs.
- Experience on Camera related board design would be a plus.
- Proficient in designing systems with SoC, DDR2/3, Video and Audio stream interfaces.
- Good knowledge on USB, I2C, SPI, UART & MIPI interfaces.
- Experience in defining stack up and routing strategy for boards.
- Experience in board bring up, testing and Design validation on products.
- Hands on experience in using high speed digital oscilloscopes, data analysers and other test equipment’s.
- System Level knowledge involving Mechanical/Thermal solutions, EMI/EMC, Safety and hardware compliance tests will be a plus.
- Experience in ORCAD schematic entry tool.
- Familiar with Altium Board Design tools.
Benefits : The company offers an employee friendly professional environment with many benefits/perks such as comprehensive family floater Mediclaim including parents, free snacks, tax free food allowances, broadband allowances, etc. Remuneration will be in line with industry standards and as per candidate merit